Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hello again!
So recently Nate and I made homemade chili and cornbread. It was SO good! Especially on a cold winter day when your nose is starting to run and you just want to wrap up in a blanket and eat something hot (and a little spicy) - this is the perfect recipe! I posted the recipes under the main tabs (Bread/ Entrees) and just want to share our experience and the photo's here. I looked and looked for a cornbread and chili recipe that I liked, but couldn't find one. I wanted something easy, fast and delicious! So, I sort of made up both of these recipes based upon others that I've seen and tried before myself. My favorite part of this chili recipe, is the "Secret Ingredient"! haha, I know, silly. But it seriously makes this chili amazing, giving it the perfect kick. If you aren't that big of a spicy person, just add a little, and it will not overpower the wonderful taste of the stew. The chili and cornbread go wonderful together, and Nate LOVED the honey spread:) Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment